a deer hit my car and tore up the right fender, liner,etc.
Body Repair, especially the fender? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
1 answer 1 comment
seek an est at body shop this needs to be seen
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 167) in Kerrick, MN
- 37,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Parowan, UT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($254 - 349) in Minford, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($225 - 267) in Piscataway, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($302 - 652) in New Augusta, MS
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($58 - 72) in Russell, IL