We are in consideration to buy used E-350 Van or repair our old van. It was used for delivery service. the repairs are as follows: front hood repair and paint, right headlight replace, repair paint bumper, repair and paint right front panel relpalce right door, install 2 right side doors right side tail light andpanel lower end of van (right), mirror right left side front door slight indent and whole body paint.
Body Repair cost? on 2005 Ford E-350
Asked by for the 2005 Ford E-350
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
January 31, 2011
I'm sorry to say that body estimates are best left to local shops that can really evaluate what you have and give you a quote on the spot. Can't be done here, unforatuntely. RepairPal can help with mechanical estimates using the Estimator tool.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- how to unlatch the floor latches to the interior engine cover?
- poor heat in the front ever since new engine was put in. rear heat is working.
- very high fuel consumpsion,gas drips from exaust manifold when running,blue-whit
- I change my trans filter and fluid and I can go back but not forward wats wrong
- Hello,I have the 94 ford van 350,part after the harmonic balancer I can't remove
2005 Ford E-350 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - $214) in Melmore, OH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($126 - $185) in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,319 - $1,635) in Commerce City, CO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($370 - $476) in Indian Springs, NV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($582 - $725) in Canyon City, OR
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($144 - $175) in Westland, MI