how do you repair damaged body panels
body repair on 2002 Dodge Viper
2 answersDecember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
2002 Dodge Viper Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 158) in Crystal, ND
- Radiator Replacement ($757 - 897) in Clinton, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,635 - 2,125) in Mountain Iron, MN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($125 - 265) in Moroni, UT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Chestnut, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($257 - 341) in Meriden, WY