Body rattle, rt/ rear. Replaced rt/rear strut. No help. If there is a weight placed in the trunk, or the air temp is warm, the rattle disappears.The noise reverberates throughout the body.
Body rattle, rt rear on 2005 Acura TL
1 answerSeptember 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
2005 Acura TL Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($285 - 320) in Alexis, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Mangham, LA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($168 - 247) in Cashtown, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($788 - 897) in Warren, VT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($148 - 691) in Roopville, GA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,353 - 2,010) in Oak Run, CA