Body rattle, rt/ rear. Replaced rt/rear strut. No help. If there is a weight placed in the trunk, or the air temp is warm, the rattle disappears.The noise reverberates throughout the body.
Body rattle, rt rear on 2005 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Easiest way to get the rack and pinion out.
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced