Body rattle, rt/ rear. Replaced rt/rear strut. No help. If there is a weight placed in the trunk, or the air temp is warm, the rattle disappears.The noise reverberates throughout the body.
Body rattle, rt rear on 2005 Acura TL
1 answerSeptember 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
2005 Acura TL Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Alexis, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($344 - 524) in Mangham, LA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($459 - 681) in Cashtown, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warren, VT
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($95 - 113) in Roopville, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($84 - 107) in Oak Run, CA