Have had my suburban a long time and am now doing a frame off restoration but cant find the rear fenders. the only ones i can find are the bottom half of the fenders, where the rust, but i need the whole fender to the roofline, can anybody help? the truck is a colorado truck but i now live in hawaii and had the truck shipped here making it even harder to find body parts.
Body Panels on 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1 answerOctober 06, 2012
3 answersApril 22, 2009
1 answerSeptember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?