Hi, I have corolla S type 2011. Last week I just had a little scratch in rear bumper by someone. Anyone knows how to fix a little scratch? Thank you very much
body painting on 2011 Toyota Corolla
ANSWER by hemicuda,
May 24, 2011
If its just a scratch in the clearcoat Buy some cleaner/wax at the auto parts store and apply according to directions with some elbow grease and it should disappear, If its deep then you will need a body shop to buff it out with a pro buffer
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
1 answerMay 21, 2009
2 answersJuly 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?