I would like to know a reasonable charge for installing a Body Control Module in my Jeep. They are charging me $500 for the part.....
Body Control Module on 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
February 18, 2011
1 hour labor is more than sufficient time to replace the Body Control Module. .
Verified for the Jeep Grand Cherokee5 reports
Verified for the Jeep Grand Cherokee3 reports
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 26, 2011
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(24)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(130)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(4)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Trying to figure out why my Jeep is stopping in the middle of the road...
- Had some white smoke coming from the front right side grill
- Transmission temp high light on want go into overdrive
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- 104,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Sandusky, NY
- 132,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Charlottesville, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($136 - 179) in Audubon, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($284 - 415) in Chapin, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Honor, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($551 - 1,473) in Yerington, NV