BMW M3 Reviews

BMW M3 Reviews and Owner Comments

1995 M3 133,000 miles. You know you have a great car when people still ask do you want to sell it? Have replaced exhaust system, needs minor body work a little rust hear and there, but still a great looking/handling car. Could never sell it!
Excellent all around performer with 4 seats, and is reliable. What more can you ask for?
I bought my "DEMON", Certified P/O in spring 2008. The "Carbon Blue w/Cinnamon" extended leather is a very nice coupe. Always met BMW M maintenance and inspections I and II. It had 33400mi on it then, now 125000. The car even runs better now. Only mods are Bilstein PSS 10 Strut and spring set at 5. A cold air intake made in SoCal from aircraft aluminum, and tuned for the S54. It uses the stock bosch MAF and is 50 state legal. Replace the side and front M grilles, chrome to black piano and you have a STUNNER!
The ultimate driving machine..Period
Great car. Performance,style, is excellent !
I have a 4 door M3 with 225K miles on it. You would never be able to tell it has that kind of mileage. It still looks and drives like new. I am very impressed with the build quality of this car. No problems at all!
By far, the best car I've ever owned!
Have done several laps in the new E92 M3, handles and delivers power greater than any other road car i have ever driven, aural ecstasy to say the least. Very aggressive look and style The new screen setting, menu (CIC) and monitoring system is brilliant
love the car! Speed demon!
Great Car
What a fun car to drive! Over 80K miles on our M3 and absolutely no problems. We have a fantastic local auto shop, Phaedrus, here in San Francisco to thank for the great experience. The car gets relatively good gas mileage too. It's too bad BMW isn't making 4-door M3s anymore.