BMW 850Ci Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 850Ci
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
BMW 850Ci Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
BMW 850Ci Questions
RUNS OK SLIGHT ROUGH IDLE REPLACED BANK2 UPSTREAM 02 TESTED INTAKE MANIFOLD W/ PROPANE 02 READING GOES UP ON LEFT BANK CANT SEEM TO PIN POINT INTAKE LEAK CAR HAS 50 K ON IT AND IT IS IMMACULATE ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS
Hi, I have a 93 850ci that has problems with the fuel pump and after I replaced it the engine runs for a few seconds and after that it turns off. It seems like some electric relays are shutting off but I am not sure what the exact problem is. If anyone could provide some insight it will be much ...
After I start the car the instruments and air conditioning do not work until I rev the engine past about 2500RPM - if it's a relay problem - which relay is it?
Thanks for the service