BMW 745Li Reviews

BMW 745Li Reviews and Owner Comments

Just go the car 2 weeks ago. only had a little over 51,000 miles on it. The car has been dealer maintained and looks & runs very well. I heard about a few issues with this model year but I think it comes down to taking very good care of your vehicle. No matter how much a car might cost, at the end of the day they are man made. So far so good as far as I'm concerned. Shopping around for an extended warranty now and will stack those chips in preparation for any issues down the road.
Got to find an experienced non-dealer mechanic who charges half as much.Tell him " as long as the car runs well, will keep coming to you" - worked for me. Enjoy driving a great car at an affordable price- not cheap but affordable.
I have two alternator faults stored
i have white smoke coming out
the worst car i ever bought. everything broke and went wrong in it. i have about 27k in the car in repairs. i will never buy another bmw 7 series. too many gagets that brake really soon. stayed in the shop!even the interior is bad!
replacement of the hose to the intake aux pump and another hose plus new gasket...engine light went away, plus i was seeing white smoke so i hope this solves these problems....
Power steering leaks, I'm putting fluid in every two days, and a oil leak minimal, and sometime front suspention make noise, and sometime the radio wont work, gets load then the bass will go, the speakers come in and out. check engine lights on. then sometime I start it the transmission wont go in drive or reverse, and sometime its say turn over or so.
Great car ,but problems with idrive on this year.Problems with stereo/speakers and price to update maps to high
Great vehicle that is super comfortable to drive. When we first bought ours with barely over 100k, we spent about $2k getting it in top condition - then bought an extended warranty. This cars are wonderful, but incredibly expensive to repair when something does go wrong.
diff. noise
Car is great, but too many problems for this model year and dealerships \ independant shops RIP you off!! One simple problem can cost you about 1-2k