BMW 528i xDrive Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 528i xDrive
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
BMW 528i xDrive Questions
I know I live in New England and the winter blend of gas does go down on Mpg, but 3 miles per gallon? It seems I have to really step on it to get it to go. I have no error codes or lights... Thanks....
The dealer tells me this in normal and when I bring in for service they told me they replaced a valve. It is tough to get the windshield to defrost on drivers side. I don't think this is normal. Can anyone give me any suggestions?
purpose of valve clearance