BMW 330i Reviews

BMW 330i Reviews and Owner Comments

I have a 2001 330i with 105k on it.I have the car for a little over a year now. I did do alot of repairs to it however, the car was not cared for very well by the previous owners. I love the way the car drives and handles the 3.0 liter engine still kicks. I just recently did body work to the car and in about two weeks I am goin to replace my vanos valve seals and fix my the rear main seal. The car is a little costly to maintain however, it has just as much power and handling ability as 90 percent of the new cars on the road today.
had this car for 8 years and have numerous problems. 1- fabric in the overhead hheadliner has fallen down, 2- engine is always leaking oil from one place or another, 3 keeping this car s front end e allined is a real problem, 4-the cadilliac convrter needs replacing and numerous other problems. I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND BUYING A BMW.
The 2008 BMW 330i handles great with good acceleration. But the interior molding on this car is C$#@. It is the cheapest quality I have seen on any car ever. For example, the interior plastic molding on most cars is the same color throughout, but in the 330i it is a white plastic that is painted the desired color. Moving the seat will rub off the paint. Cleaning the car, even the softest cloth can cause the finish to rub off. Just pray that you don't have to actually scrub hard. (My son suggest just peelling it all off would be better than having white patches all over the place.) I suspect they save a few dollars doing it this way, but it was totally unsuspected in a car of this type. In fact, the quality of the interior is so bad that I doubt that I will ever buy another BMW again.
I love this car, but the car keeps blowing a fuse for the heating and air conditioning. Could someone tell me what is wrong. Have to change the fuse one to two times per week.
i installed an air filter, clamped to the mass air sensor, its fine, then it rains and the car is running poorly, now and then. did moisture get in there? is the filter box being gone a problem
my 2002 bmw 330i airbag light do not come on when i start the car what do you think is wrong with it .
simplemente me encanta
This car puts a smile on my face almost every time I drive it. Car has 116K miles and I've owned for the past 84,000 miles. Although I love the car, I find that it's expensive to maintain, especially if you have to take it to a dealer. I do most of my own maintenance and repairs. In addition to typical consumables (brakes, rotors, tires, etc.), I've ave had to replace front and rear suspension components, oil and water pumps, oil separator valve and associated hoses, two window regulators, engine cooling system, blower fan, final stage resistor, and various hoses. If I couldn't do these things myself, it would quickly become too expensive to own - budget at least $1000/year in maintenance and repairs. Still - I love the car!!!
so satisfy with his car never gonna sell it...reminds me of the '79 BMW 2002 my friend owns i'm seriously thinking about putting a turbo kit on it.
This car is still my daily driver. I have experienced all the problems that can be mentioned about it, but it is still a great car.....after all the repairs!
This car drives amazingly. As far as repairs are concerned, outside standard repairs and replacements, I've had a few problems with the window regulator motors. Otherwise, this car has been great!
53,000 mi hearing sqeeling noise front brakes. Local BMW service acknowledges noise but won't replace pads as they do not qualify for replacement as yet. I must live with the squeeling until the brakes qualify for replacement. That's another 16,000 miles. I hope I still have my sanity by then???? Anyone come across this problem? BMW Customer Service has received other calls regarding this. They give the same answer as the Repair Service. Seems to me someone's design is a little faulty but as they don't have to listen to it, I guess it doesn't matter.
I was able to spend 4 months using this as a daily driver. Overall great car, easy to see why the 3-series is so popular with the press and populace. Engine is strong and flexible - nice power range (but not quite enough power for me - need the twin turbo), automatic transmission shifts smoothly and delivers power as it's needed (including manual shifting). The non-sports package seats were a disappointment - not nearly enough support. I find the run-flat tires to be a big downer - they cup as they wear, so they give the driver a grinding feeling when braking hard. Lights and electrical system performed well, as did the interior controls. I'll write another review of the 335i once I get it.