BMW 328is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 328is
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
BMW 328is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
BMW 328is Questions
Have replaced bulb still not working
My brakes lights were out and right signal and fog light work sometimes..
put another engien in it ,drove it for about a week ,now it turn over but won't crank up.what can cause this to happen?
BMW 328is Reviews
Excellent overall handling and durable for street and autocross use in stock form, though not as powerful as other coupes with turbo V6 or V8s. With a few upgrades to suspension and brakes is also good for track usage. Weak points: secondary air pump for cold start emissions fails (can be removed), ball joints, rear shock mounts, electronics quirks, non-LSD rear diff. Expensive for parts and...
172,688 miles is how far my 328 has gone so far, and shows no sign of stopping anytime soon. I'm from the north, so winters here have dipped in the -5 to -10 degree range, yet it starts right up every morning despite having to park outside. The car has tons of options for a 1997 (obviously no satnav, it didnt exist yet), leather everything/heated seats/traction control (which can be turned off ...