BMW 328i xDrive Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 328i xDrive
- Causes of periodic engine misfire - once in 5k miles. No problem after re-start
- single lite blinking very rapid changed sockets an bulbs. still have problem.
- Where can you buy the engine oil for 2011 BMW 328i? is it dealership item only?
- How much does it cost to replace the valve cover gasket ?
- driver seat want go back on right side.
BMW 328i xDrive Problems
Door ajar lights keep lighting up when doors fully closed.
BMW 328i xDrive Questions
what is the solution ?
BMW High Performance Full synthetic 5w-30.
BMW 328i xDrive Recalls
The fuel pump may fail due to improper nickel plating during manufacturing. This can cause the engine to stall while driving. The dealership will replace the fuel pump free of charge to correct the problem.
On certain vehicles, when extended to their highest position, the front seat head restraints exceed the allowable downward movement limit of 25mm, as determined by federal safety regulations. In the event of a crash, the head restraint may unexpectedly move down slightly if it was adjusted to the fully extended position, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will attach a clamp to the front seat head restraint posts to correct this concern.