Reviews for BMW 325Ci years:

BMW 325Ci Reviews and Owner Comments

BMW 325CiOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2005 BMW 325Ci
    Visitor, Escondido, CA, February 12, 2014 17:48
    i love this car. it's nice to pull up to a stop light and every eye is on you. everywhere i go people complement me on my car. (not me) lol Someone stole the front bumper and cut all wires. insurance replaced for $1,400 minus my $500 deductible. it just turned over 1,000,000 miles and almost all the lights have come on. the headlights flicker, airbag light is on, check engine light, oil light and service engine soon light is on. is it me, or is the car falling apart? anyone else have this problem?
  • 2006 BMW 325Ci
    Visitor, Trussville, AL, January 15, 2012 18:35
    My BMW is great! Anyone interested in a 2006 BMW325 Ci or a 2006 Mercedes Benz c230? contact me at ritchiedrummond@yahoo.com
  • 2004 BMW 325Ci
    Visitor, San Diego, CA, December 27, 2011 19:50
    This is my second BMW. Love it! Get one with low-ish miles for a good price and you just can't go wrong. Yes, repairs are pricey, but they don't happen that often and the car will last 200k miles with little problem. BOTH of my mechanics drive BMWs.
  • 2004 BMW 325Ci
    wcj, Tacoma, WA, March 22, 2010 04:43
    Very pleased with my 04 325ci. Bought it used w/ 36,000 miles. It's my weekend car. True head turner. Only maintenance so far ( 2 years) is oil changes, belts and fuel filter. Standard BMW radio is my main complaint so far.
  • 2003 BMW 325Ci
    Universalwriter, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, March 12, 2010 05:43
    Like many people BMW was my dream car. With financing options/service deals I was able to finally purchase one. I wasn't looking for a convertible but I lucked up and found a great deal. I loved it the first year. It is the ultimate driving machine, but to own one, you need money. A very tempermental vehicle. The dealer will nickle-dime you for everything. Once out of warranty, find a good BMW mechanic you can trust. (Route 66) Maintenance is important. Stay on top of it and have a second vehicle. You can't beat the performance on long drives. Excellent mountain vehicle. Hugs the road. Don't use cheap tires. This car is high performance and yes BMW stands for "Bring your Wallet"
  • 2001 BMW 325Ci
    matte, Oakland, CA, August 20, 2008 01:06
    Utterly fantastic car to own and drive. Only real complaint is the interior trim surrounding the door. Fail every two years and are very expensive to replace.