BMW 323i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 323i
- Alt and bat r test good off car on car alt is at 5. Have checked all grounds wires etc took to mechanic just guess. Runs approx 30 min with light on till bat dead going on 3 week wo anyone knowing everything is test good. Have 3 kids can't keep doing this
- is my 2000 bmw 323i phone capable. it is wired for bluetooh
- Right front corner parking/blinking light stay on even when the vehicle is off
- what causes the steering rack top seal to blow out has happened 4 times! help me
- where are the heater relays located on the car
BMW 323i Problems
The blower final stage fan resistor is known to fail. Symptoms are the heater fan speed varies regardless of the setting, the fan will not turn off when the car is switched off, or the fan will not switch on at all.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
BMW 323i Questions
Bought dig meter everything is testing resistor everything somehow its not completing the charging cycle 2 mechanics have just told me they are at loss on what is. Was driving bat light came on heat off no radio no power she died in mid of road about 10 min after bat light was on please help I do...
what kind of phone is good
All other lights work as they should.
BMW 323i Recalls
Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
The brake light switch may fail and stick in the "brake lamps on" or "brake lamps off" position. Inaccurate illumination of brake lights could lead to an accident. Dealers will inspect and replace the brake lamp switch with a new improved part.
BMW 323i Reviews
Engine performs well while maintaining excellent fuel effeciency. 28-30MPG on the highway! Good acceleration. Five-speed automatic transmission is responsive to the demands of the engine, but the gap between 3rd and 4th gear is a bit too wide. RPM's drop from 5000 to about 3000 and cause a slight drop in the rate of acceleration. Not a big concern. Excellent braking and handling and this ...
Just a Excellent car, with a very week Cooling System, be careful with the expansion tank, hoses and bele tensioners, this is not a TOYOTA or a HONDA that they last forever
Best Car Ever!