Reviews for BMW 318ti years:

BMW 318ti Reviews and Owner Comments

BMW 318tiOwner Reviews (11 reviews)
  • 1999 BMW 318ti
    Visitor, Tacoma, WA, January 01, 2013 14:01
    my clutch went on the car and the engine wont start why is that
    Visitor, Portsmouth, VA, December 12, 2012 05:01
    Car runs good but runs hot. Was told it was the radiator, don't know. Any suggestions ?
    Visitor, Fremont, CA, December 03, 2011 16:50
    I bought "Trixie", a Alpine White 318ti Sport, in 1996. She was the perfect car - fun, economical, and reliable. I sold her to a friend in 1999 when I decided to pay off all my bills before getting married. I received a call from the same friend 12 years later, asking if I was interested in buying her back for $700. I expected a battered wreck at that price. Instead she turned out to be in mint shape, inside and out. All she needs is a new clutch and some touch-up paint on a few rock chips. Most people can't believe she's fifteen years old already. I think the 4-cylinder BMWs are really under-rated.
    Visitor, Orlando, FL, October 19, 2011 19:53
    I bought my 97 BMW ti with 70.000 miles on the clock.I had one serious incidence that cost me $700 at a dealership.Had i had my mechanic look at it it would have been maybe a $100.This car runs great.The hatchback makes it possible to move an amazing amount of stuff you could not do with a 5 series BMW.She takes premium but gives me 26 in the city and 31 on the high way so I have no complaints.Every car i rented since i had her (because she wasn't in the same town) couldn't hold a candle to her.No car in her class comes close.Not in handling,looks,and features.She is 14 years old and ahead of the pack except in one area.She is a bit loud.But go girl i say.You the best.That;s why they have a website just about you.I wouldn't trade her except for a an x3 wagon.But that would bring expense i dont need.
    Visitor, Rosedale, MD, June 19, 2011 16:43
    I bought this car after an exspensive divorce.....very good lookijng and reliable!
  • 1995 BMW 318ti
    Paco pepe, Arecibo, PR, January 26, 2011 16:47
    I have one and I think its my best choice
  • 1995 BMW 318ti
    Visitor, Tallahassee, FL, December 28, 2010 06:38
    I have several vehicals (5) which I keep for various purposes. The 318ti doesn't quite have a niche that I ca define, but I can't get rid of it. It asks so little of me and returns so much.
    Visitor, Providence, RI, June 16, 2010 12:16
    I bought this car with 161,000 thousand miles, had the window reg replaced the car runs, feels and handles like new. With 190,000 I am just replacing valve cover gasket and spark plugs...thats after driving over 90 miles an our daily for 1 1/2 years and driving very aggresive.
    Visitor, Beverly Hills, CA, April 01, 2010 19:00
    great car. cheap to run :)
  • 1996 BMW 318ti
    Visitor, Elm Grove, WI, March 25, 2010 18:51
    The 318ti was a throwback to the early basic BMW. Simplicity, light, tossable, fun driver.
  • 1996 BMW 318ti