BMW 135i Reviews

BMW 135i Reviews and Owner Comments

I purchased a used 2008 BMW 135i in September 2012. After two weeks, I started having trouble with the adaptive headlights and the dealer wanted $4000 to replace them. From all the research I have done, it appears a lot of other 135i owners have had similar issues with their headlights. Before I could have the headlights replaced, one of the turbos went out and the water pump stopped working. After I paid $2000+ to have the turbo replaced, I found out that BMW had been repairing them at their expense. I contacted BMW and requested reimbursement but they refused. Every two or three weeks, something else goes wrong with the car. BOTTOM LINE, buy this care at your own peril. Save yourself a lot of headaches and expense and DON'T!!!!!!
The front portion of the car shakes when driving over bumps. Problems with the sway bar have been identified. Otherwise, a very fun car to drive. It is fast, fast, fast. Great on gas and the seats are not bad. The control panel is not user friendly, but the voice recognition makes up for that.