hi i have a 2004 bmw 530 i with 71000 miles on it the problem i have is that when i am driving my car the car drives normal but when i go an the highway i fell my trans slip in 5th to 6th gear i went to the bmw dealer they put the car an computer and told me that my transmission is gone i mean car drives fine and everything i took it to the highway the other day and i still have that slip so can you tell mi your opinion because i can't believe that bmw with 71 000 miles on it can have a bad trans why do you think could it be a solenoid
bmw transmision on 2004 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- How can I run Bluetooth thru my factory radio. Is ther an auxiliary port
- my car be clicking in my transmission pan when my car warms up when its idiling
- The speedometer is not working and it's completely off.
- Why does my outside plastic of the car get sensitive and soft?
- Why does my volume control button get loose? How do i fix it?
2004 BMW 530i Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($530 - 682) in Milligan, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Florence, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($575 - 731) in Dallas, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($345 - 523) in Circleville, WV
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($282 - 372) in Highwood, MT
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($556 - 687) in Cazadero, CA