I have a Tribeca with 98K miles on it. On start up it lets out a huge amount of bluish smoke. Looking for some advice. Got the run around by one dealer stating it was a fuel leak. This is bluish/white smoke so I am pretty sure there's an oil leak. It runs fine, oil doesn't seem to run low. Any advice on a good non-dealer place in St. Louis to take it?
Blue/white exhaust on start up on 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru B9 Tribeca Questions
- it is overheating and i get no heat
- how do I re-set the computer after work was done?
- my fob key stopped working along with my interior lights and audio.
- My door handle inside wont open anymore. How do I remove the door panel to fix ?
- Replaced radiator/thermostat. Overheats to just before red line in 2 mi.