No heat on passenger side blows cold air when set to warm.
Blows warm air drivers side and cold on passenger side,whats the cause? on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($305 - 385) in Friendsville, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Geronimo, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Meddybemps, ME
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Jenks, OK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($355 - 435) in Orleans, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($87 - 102) in Keatchie, LA