No heat on passenger side blows cold air when set to warm.
Blows warm air drivers side and cold on passenger side,whats the cause? on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Friendsville, MD
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Geronimo, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meddybemps, ME
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Jenks, OK
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($1,311 - 1,516) in Orleans, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 207) in Keatchie, LA