While i was driving, a penny fell into my cigarette lighter outlet and it sparked then my stock radio head unit stopped working. I replaced the fuse to see if that was the problem and the head unit turns on, but the digital read out is jumbled up and the outlet won't power anything anymore. I have an aftermarket head unit i can put in. How difficult is it to replace the outlet and get everything working again?
Blown power outlet/cigarette lighter? on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- My driver side break light and rear blinker don't work how come?
- Car turns over but won't start new plugs and plug wires has gas
- Will turn over new wires new plugs no start
- power steering going out, temp gauge shooting up. Car stalling
- My air stays on and won't turn off the car will start up but won't stay started