My main computer is blown and I don't have the money to buy a new one. Can I purchase one made for Mini and have it programmed to my car's specs? If so, any suggestions?
Blown main computer for 07 Mini on 2007 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2007 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Flanagan, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($247 - 350) in Warbranch, KY
- Inspection II ($593 - 786) in Adjuntas, PR
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Omega, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($274 - 345) in Novelty, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - 78) in Garden Prairie, IL