When in cooling the system blows air normally. When in heat it is unable to blow a significant amount of air through. You. Can hear the blower revving up trying to push the air through, it appears there is a door not opening to allow it to be adequately forced through the heater core. At one time someone was able to move something from the passenger side and it blew normal, but for the life of me I don't know what that was.
Blowing very little hot air on 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- I have v6, leaks coolant to upper intake manifold how much to fix quoted 1300
- M y 2004 pontiac grandprix wiper blades dont stop in the parking position.
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it