The Blower will work sometimes and sometimes it won't come on. last week it would not go off after i turned the car off. It will also be blowing the stop then come back on while i am driving. Does this mean that the Blower motor is bad or some other electical problem?
Blower problems, It works sometimes..and sometimes it will not come on. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
3 answersFebruary 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,