The Blower will work sometimes and sometimes it won't come on. last week it would not go off after i turned the car off. It will also be blowing the stop then come back on while i am driving. Does this mean that the Blower motor is bad or some other electical problem?
Blower problems, It works sometimes..and sometimes it will not come on. on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1995 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersJuly 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($406 - $693) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - $1,031) in Warrensville, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - $470) in DeSoto, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($289 - $493) in Mount Sterling, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($298 - $406) in West Memphis, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($431 - $1,820) in Hillsboro, OR