the fan/heat comes on automatically after being turned off - I'll turn it off again and it comes on...any thoughts?
blower problem on 1999 BMW 328i
The car likely needs a new final stage resistor. This is a problem with some BMW models and can cause your battery to be drained. It is a relatively simple repair, BMW has changed the part to prevent further issues.
Verified for the BMW 328i53 reports
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 04, 2017
1 answerJune 02, 2012
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Dunlo, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($250 - 284) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($85 - 106) in Villa Park, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rush Valley, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($430 - 805) in Scurry, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($508 - 611) in Lake Monroe, FL