the fan/heat comes on automatically after being turned off - I'll turn it off again and it comes on...any thoughts?
blower problem on 1999 BMW 328i
The car likely needs a new final stage resistor. This is a problem with some BMW models and can cause your battery to be drained. It is a relatively simple repair, BMW has changed the part to prevent further issues.
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
Verified for the BMW 328i40 reports
1 answerJune 02, 2012
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerMay 22, 2011
This week's top 10
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($532 - 839) in Dunlo, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($541 - 858) in Ocean Beach, NY
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Villa Park, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($704 - 1,185) in Rush Valley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($850 - 1,112) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($828 - 894) in Lake Monroe, FL