the fan/heat comes on automatically after being turned off - I'll turn it off again and it comes on...any thoughts?
blower problem on 1999 BMW 328i
The car likely needs a new final stage resistor. This is a problem with some BMW models and can cause your battery to be drained. It is a relatively simple repair, BMW has changed the part to prevent further issues.
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
Verified for the BMW 328i53 reports
1 answerFebruary 04, 2017
1 answerJune 02, 2012
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 217) in Dunlo, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Villa Park, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,295 - 2,583) in Rush Valley, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($460 - 576) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($934 - 964) in Lake Monroe, FL