The heater blower motor typically only works on high. Occasionally it will turn on if on 3rd setting (4th is high). I'm guessing that the problem of earlier Taurus models where water gets into the motor is still an issue, but so far am not able to confirm that.
Blower only works on high on 2008 Ford Taurus
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
1 answerApril 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model