The heater blower motor typically only works on high. Occasionally it will turn on if on 3rd setting (4th is high). I'm guessing that the problem of earlier Taurus models where water gets into the motor is still an issue, but so far am not able to confirm that.
Blower only works on high on 2008 Ford Taurus
1 answerMarch 25, 2014
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
1 answerApril 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order