AC and Heater Blower not working on high I have charged and switch only works on other 3 setting what is the problem ? and thanks
blower on high not working on 1997 Buick LeSabre
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 02, 2012
1 answerJune 09, 2010
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 509) in South Cairo, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 321) in Waterford, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Warren, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Linneus, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($257 - 334) in Belgium, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Outing, MN