The air quit coming through the vents so I got a new blower motor. New motor is installed correctly and running but still no air coming through the vents. The compressor is working fine and there's no freezing of the tubes but they are cold. Could it be the switch on the climate control panel or could there be a clogged hose/tube? Thanks!
blower motor/a/c repair on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerFebruary 27, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Emblem, WY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($303 - $451) in Janesville, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($268 - $407) in Harlingen, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Laketown, UT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($95 - $147) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($380 - $575) in Cascilla, MS