The air quit coming through the vents so I got a new blower motor. New motor is installed correctly and running but still no air coming through the vents. The compressor is working fine and there's no freezing of the tubes but they are cold. Could it be the switch on the climate control panel or could there be a clogged hose/tube? Thanks!
blower motor/a/c repair on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerFebruary 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out