The air quit coming through the vents so I got a new blower motor. New motor is installed correctly and running but still no air coming through the vents. The compressor is working fine and there's no freezing of the tubes but they are cold. Could it be the switch on the climate control panel or could there be a clogged hose/tube? Thanks!
blower motor/a/c repair on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerFebruary 27, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($551 - 1,386) in Emblem, WY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($358 - 565) in Janesville, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($426 - 825) in Harlingen, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Laketown, UT
- Horn Replacement ($99 - 112) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,183 - 1,225) in Cascilla, MS