Ok you have answered some of my questions but the one that remains about the blower motor is..I have two wires a red and a black(black being ground)the red one is disconnected(these wires come from the blower motor)Are these the correct wires from the blower motor and where does the red hook up?Is it to go to the relay..If I hook up the red directly to the battery it operates on high speed only,so I know it works but wonder if it needs to go into the relay from the blower??
Blower motor wires?? on 1999 Jeep Wrangler
1 answerSeptember 17, 2009
1 answerApril 24, 2013
2 answersJanuary 05, 2014
2 answersMay 21, 2010
0 answersMarch 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.
1999 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 81) in Mena, AR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($151 - 221) in Bay, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($508 - 719) in Deerfield, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($104 - 161) in Cross Plains, TN
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 297) in Crothersville, IN
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Vardaman, MS