blower motor stopped working. and worked the next day, but now has been a week and it's not working. I took out blower motor and bought a whole new one and it didn't work, so I bought the resistor moduele, still doesn't work, I checked all fuses and they are good....could it be the relay switch? where are those located?
blower motor stopped working on 2003 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction