blower motor stopped working. and worked the next day, but now has been a week and it's not working. I took out blower motor and bought a whole new one and it didn't work, so I bought the resistor moduele, still doesn't work, I checked all fuses and they are good....could it be the relay switch? where are those located?
blower motor stopped working on 2003 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
- Truck jerks only on accesaration then runs good new plug wires. Fuel injector.