my heater only works on LOW, not high. could it still be blower motor resistor? they told me at auto parts store that's 99% what it is so I ordered part. Where is part located and is it difficult to replace?
blower motor resistore on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($108 - 170) in Erin, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Basile, LA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 317) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($472 - 602) in Nehawka, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Warren, OR