hey greg and goodguy, pulled a resistor from a different car. both makes a click when i adjust the fan speed from 3 to 4. you think its the resistor or maybe something else. thanks.
blower motor resistor on 1994 Infiniti Q45
2 answersFebruary 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- hey guys where exactly is the canister purge valve located
- HOW CATALYTIC CONVERTERS ARE THERE? CAN I USE AFTER MARKET & STILL PASS SMOG?
- What would be the cause for my brakes to be hard when I am pressing on them
- Why is my car shaking and I can smell the fumes
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.