hey greg and goodguy, pulled a resistor from a different car. both makes a click when i adjust the fan speed from 3 to 4. you think its the resistor or maybe something else. thanks.
blower motor resistor on 1994 Infiniti Q45
2 answersFebruary 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.
- I want to know if the electrical
- Changed all ignition coils and plugs, but idle's rough and will hesitate big time accelerating 45-55...whats next
- Ok how do i access the starter relay to replace it
- I was told that my air sensor connector was damaged. My question is where is this located?