Is there a perminant fix for the failure of these parts, or is this just something I have to live with as long as I own this car I have replaceed all of these parts at least twice in the last year.
Blower motor resister, blower motor and blower motor connector on a 2002 Dodge D on 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move