Is there a perminant fix for the failure of these parts, or is this just something I have to live with as long as I own this car I have replaceed all of these parts at least twice in the last year.
Blower motor resister, blower motor and blower motor connector on a 2002 Dodge D on 2002 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?