I would like to know the best way to replace the blower motor.
blower motor replacement on 1990 Volvo 760
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 760 Questions
- 89 760 turbo wagon. I need to prove that there is no check engine light, how?
- How long would it take to replace a brake booster with the cylinder attached. I believe the lines need to be replaced with brake fluid. Thanks, Brent
- Engine stalls after driving about 10 min and must sit for 30 min before starting
1990 Volvo 760 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($375 - 647) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Radiator Replacement ($503 - 587) in Potter Valley, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 141) in Rutherford, NJ
- Throttle Body Service ($64 - 82) in Cook, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,155 - 1,166) in Rush Valley, UT
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Warsaw, NC