I would like to know the best way to replace the blower motor.
blower motor replacement on 1990 Volvo 760
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 760 Questions
- 89 760 turbo wagon. I need to prove that there is no check engine light, how?
- How long would it take to replace a brake booster with the cylinder attached. I believe the lines need to be replaced with brake fluid. Thanks, Brent
- Engine stalls after driving about 10 min and must sit for 30 min before starting
1990 Volvo 760 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - 360) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 149) in Potter Valley, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rutherford, NJ
- PCV Valve Replacement ($49 - 70) in Cook, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rush Valley, UT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Warsaw, NC