Does the cooling tube on my blower motor serve a purpose? I am missing the tube and wonder if i'm doing any harm not having it.thanks in advance.
Blower Motor Problems on 1999 Buick LeSabre
I think what you are referring to is a black rubber tube that allows coolant to vent away out the firewall in the event the heater core would fail instead of just having it flow through the heater motor and onto the carpets.
Reported by grorrer and 64 others for the Buick LeSabre65 reports
1 answerJuly 21, 2011
2 answersMarch 29, 2010
3 answersDecember 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 201) in Montebello, VA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($258 - 521) in Maidsville, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($418 - 682) in Bremen, AL
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - 162) in Fort Washington, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 275) in Yorktown, AR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Chatham, MI