Does the cooling tube on my blower motor serve a purpose? I am missing the tube and wonder if i'm doing any harm not having it.thanks in advance.
Blower Motor Problems on 1999 Buick LeSabre
I think what you are referring to is a black rubber tube that allows coolant to vent away out the firewall in the event the heater core would fail instead of just having it flow through the heater motor and onto the carpets.
Reported by grorrer and 47 others for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
1 answerJuly 21, 2011
2 answersMarch 29, 2010
2 answersDecember 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Montebello, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,096 - 1,432) in Maidsville, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($29 - 39) in Bremen, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Fort Washington, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in Yorktown, AR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 123) in Chatham, MI