Sometimes when I start the engine the blower motor will not come on untill I am going down the road. While I was coming to work it started slowing down by the time I got to work it was just barely blowing and the motor felt pretty hot.Could this be the resistor or motor itslef.
Blower Motor Problems on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
1 answerJune 14, 2015
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerJanuary 11, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram Van 150047 reports
2 answersApril 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- 98 dodge cargo van. Turns off randomly when I drive it,but turns back on. Help!
- Why does my check engine light come on and off all the time? I
- 3.9L.AC unit turns on motor revs way too high and down too much
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?