Sometimes when I start the engine the blower motor will not come on untill I am going down the road. While I was coming to work it started slowing down by the time I got to work it was just barely blowing and the motor felt pretty hot.Could this be the resistor or motor itslef.
Blower Motor Problems on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
1 answerJune 14, 2015
1 answerJanuary 11, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram Van 150047 reports
2 answersApril 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?
- Do the oil temp gauge move on acceleration
- My transmission slips seems like when I step on the gas between 30 to 35 miles an hour going into second gear I let off the gas it goes in can't figure it out
- Van was parked and idling, died and now won;t start.