Blower Motor Problems on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500

Sometimes when I start the engine the blower motor will not come on untill I am going down the road. While I was coming to work it started slowing down by the time I got to work it was just barely blowing and the motor felt pretty hot.Could this be the resistor or motor itslef.

by in Springtown, TX on August 19, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on August 21, 2010
i have the same problem what i do is tap the motor with a long rod sometimes it still gets stuck
Radiator Coolant and Oil levels are good. Dash Panel switches seem to be working (can hear the main on/off switch working). Fuses and Relays have been checked. Could it be that the Blower Motor Res...
The HVAC blower may operate on high speed only. This is commonly caused by a failed blower moto...
Fan does not come on no matter what position the switch is on. Worked well after relay was replace several months ago, then stopp again. What are some of the possibilities and where do I find dia...
what is the procedure for replacing the heater blower motor and approx how long might it take?
I,m confused as to where the blower motor resistor is located some say under the hood others say under the dash on the right side which is correct?