my blower motor on my ac will not run on high speed . It wotks fine on the lower speeds but when you turn it to high it just quits. Can some one please point me in the right direction .
blower motor not working on high on 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
2 answersApril 27, 2011
1 answerJanuary 28, 2011
0 answersDecember 16, 2010
1 answerNovember 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($245 - 318) in Kenedy, TX
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 237) in Anadarko, OK
- EGR Valve Replacement ($280 - 395) in Sunset Beach, NC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Vista, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($606 - 1,299) in Mooresville, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($327 - 407) in Canistota, SD