beside the blower motor itself what else could keep the blower motor from working and it is not a fuse
blower motor not working on 1998 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
Blower Motor Resistor or bad switch?
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
1 answerAugust 29, 2009
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJanuary 26, 2010
2 answersJanuary 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running