beside the blower motor itself what else could keep the blower motor from working and it is not a fuse
blower motor not working on 1998 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
Blower Motor Resistor or bad switch?
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
1 answerAugust 29, 2009
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJanuary 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?