beside the blower motor itself what else could keep the blower motor from working and it is not a fuse
blower motor not working on 1998 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
Blower Motor Resistor or bad switch?
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
1 answerAugust 29, 2009
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerJanuary 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
1998 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Edinburg, ND
- 36,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Decatur, MS
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Lynn, AL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conover, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($102 - 123) in Landers, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($268 - 283) in Newell, SD