My 2002 mustang's blower just started making an annoying sound when you turn it on. Its almost a humming sound. Does this mean my blower motor is going out?
blower motor noise on 2002 Ford Mustang
1 answerSeptember 28, 2016
0 answersSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- Under the drivers side dash & there's one under the drivers side hood.
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working