when the blower works it dont work all the time either what is the easiest way to check whats wrong with it
blower motor for heater when works only works in next to highest setting on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
poss blower motor resistor is bad
ck ohms on all cycles, there should be a diff on each level
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($370 - 709) in Calvin, WV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($150 - 199) in Horse Branch, KY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 136) in Hastings, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Oyens, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Plymouth, VT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - 108) in Alma, GA