can not shut off blower motor.
blower motor on 2004 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century19 reports
2 answersAugust 27, 2010
2 answersMay 06, 2011
1 answerMay 06, 2011
2 answersJanuary 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Perris, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Sidell, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - 347) in Yacolt, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in Dodge, TX
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,143 - 1,156) in Chickamauga, GA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mansfield, PA