I have posted some question and thanks to those who replied as i siad before my blower motor when i turn it on gradually slows down to where it doesnt hard hardly turns blowing hardly nothing out of the vents, I took the right side insulator off and the blower motor is right there, so I turned the heat on turned the blower motor on and nothing would not even blow took my fist hit the bottom of the blower motor and it started turning slowly hit it somemore it started turning faster then started slowing down, so Im leaning on a bad blower motor, what do u think, does this sound like what the issue is.
blower motor on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 05, 2011
yes it does. replace the motor assembly.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 706) in Decherd, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Sulphur, KY
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 72) in Gatzke, MN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($75 - 107) in Avalon, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($981 - 1,012) in Lyon Station, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($259 - 343) in North Anson, ME