I have posted some question and thanks to those who replied as i siad before my blower motor when i turn it on gradually slows down to where it doesnt hard hardly turns blowing hardly nothing out of the vents, I took the right side insulator off and the blower motor is right there, so I turned the heat on turned the blower motor on and nothing would not even blow took my fist hit the bottom of the blower motor and it started turning slowly hit it somemore it started turning faster then started slowing down, so Im leaning on a bad blower motor, what do u think, does this sound like what the issue is.
blower motor on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 05, 2011
yes it does. replace the motor assembly.
This week's top 10
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($133 - 205) in Decherd, TN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Sulphur, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Gatzke, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 825) in Avalon, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($228 - 334) in Lyon Station, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in North Anson, ME