high on blower not working
blower motor on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerMarch 24, 2015
2011 Chevy Malibu LTZ Blower Motor will not turn off even after vehicle is turned off and key out of ignition. Blower stayed on all night, killed battery. What went wrong?
1 answerFebruary 16, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu161 reports
1 answerMay 27, 2010
2 answersFebruary 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 243) in Ahoskie, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Bangor, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($237 - 333) in Athens, IN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($665 - 771) in Stanford, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Zacata, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($268 - 394) in Durham, CT