high on blower not working
blower motor on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu140 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2015
2011 Chevy Malibu LTZ Blower Motor will not turn off even after vehicle is turned off and key out of ignition. Blower stayed on all night, killed battery. What went wrong?
1 answerFebruary 16, 2016
1 answerMay 27, 2010
2 answersFebruary 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ahoskie, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($118 - 148) in Bangor, WI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($490 - 1,218) in Athens, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 471) in Stanford, IL
- Intercooler Replacement ($259 - 394) in Zacata, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Durham, CT