When climate control off, no noise. Thoughts? How difficault is it to replace blower motor?
Blower make a noise when climate control is on auto. When I stop noise stops. on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
its a 1hr job and poss there is debry inside fan blades or a bad blower motor itself
COMMENT by acparla ,
January 11, 2013
Thanks, any directions or instuctions how to remove it?
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Q&A(17)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Recalls
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Questions
- my air suspension is down I don't have power to the 40 amp fuse under the hood
- My CLS has no power.Got error backup battery malfunction.
- Why do Hid flicker when car is running.
- I heard a strange hissing air noise coming from front driver side of the car.
- mileage 30000 Automatic i shift gear for reverse or drive, face jolting motion
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brainard, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($662 - 874) in Santa Anna, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($133 - 264) in Union City, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($1,069 - 1,370) in Ruby, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($338 - 1,122) in Wrens, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($338 - 385) in Russellville, KY