This is a GLE with "Auto" setting on the climate control head. It went "kaput" shortly after a couple of repairs regarding the radiator system. The radiator had to be replaced due to crumbled/ corroded plastic beneath upper hose clamp. It was okay for 1 day, then overheating again. Electrical shop replaced the Temp. Sending Unit--stating that the engine did not exceed tolerance range; the TSU was giving the dash gauge a false reading. I have tried 2 aftermarket Climate Control Head Units with the same result. And yes, of course, its radio operates but has had a blank display since purchased. With winter here, we would greatly appreciate any help... //P.S.-- Any chance that there are applicable similarities to the issue posted 02/04/09?
Blower is on-- No heat, cannot change source, temperature; display blank. on 2000 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2000 Nissan Quest Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Poneto, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($396 - 581) in Buckeye, AZ
- 105,000 Mile Service ($508 - 698) in Throckmorton, TX
- 45,000 Mile Service ($124 - 207) in West Elizabeth, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($35 - 40) in Brier Hill, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Westwood, CA