Blower works, but makes noise like something is in there
blower for heater on 2008 Jeep Compass
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by euromech ,
December 14, 2011
Usually piece of paper or leaves stick in there. Blower needs to be removed and cleaned from debris.
Verified for the Jeep Compass3 reports
1 answerJanuary 11, 2014
0 answersOctober 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Compass Questions
- I can't put gas in fuel tank, it keeps shutting off pump
- loses power when heater is on..codes u1407,u1424,u1425..was told tcm needs too b
- im only getting heat out of the far left ports selector is working what is prob
- My 2012 Jeep Compass stalls about once a month and the MLI light comes on.
- Where is the fuel filter located?
2008 Jeep Compass Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Anson, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($313 - 416) in Keavy, KY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($177 - 253) in Statenville, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($61 - 114) in Faulkner, MD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 39) in Glyndon, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($650 - 674) in Havre de Grace, MD