The heating and cooling fan switch in the cabin is no longer working when turned on to all levels. Is this a DYI repair? If not, how much?
Blower fan switch non-operable on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($617 - 1,374) in College Corner, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Caldwell, WV
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Tunas, MO
- 67,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Poolesville, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($373 - 484) in Sanderson, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($422 - 501) in Rossville, KS