blower fan stays on high when you turn it off
blower fan stays on high when you turn it off on 2003 Chrysler 300M
2 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?