Blower fan does not come in both in cooling or heating mode. you can see the fan speed going up by pushing the speed control.does not come in both in auto or manuel
Blower fan does not come in on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 13, 2010
You may have a bad blower motor, check power and ground to the motor, if the signals are OK, then the motor is bad. If your not getting the proper signals to the motor, the control circuit needs to be tested to determine the fault.
3 answersOctober 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 480) in Saunemin, IL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - 980) in Tompkinsville, KY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Sparks, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Cleveland, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,134 - 1,173) in Mountainburg, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($287 - 491) in Shauck, OH